Friday, December 07, 2007

Beautiful Weather

Weather is at its pristine best !!
I think that its an understatement, I don’t remember seeing something like this in ages. Apparently it’s around 15 C, but feels much much colder.

All this outside and I am sitting inside this climate regulated cubicle, my 2 dollar thermometer from Bath & Body Works reads 20 C.

KT Tunstall sings in the backdrop…

The fire fades away
Most of everyday
Is full of tired excuses
But it's to hard to say
I wish it were simple


Thats my plight today. Totally jobless waiting for someone to drop in a mail requesting - perhaps request a document a spreadsheet or even a reply back mail. Incorrigible !! when you are busy you get loads of spasm tons of forwards…hundreds of updates on blogs to read.

All I seek is to be driving a top down convertible around the freeway, clear skies, blue sea, some beer and cold play.

Can you help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home